Anti Wrinkle Treatments
- Keeping your face smooth and supple is no easy task. Wrinkles form as our
skin gets older and less elastic, and the sun does its fair share of damage too.
Injectable anti-ageing treatments are a quick and convenient way to smooth out those
lines and wrinkles without any need for surgery. In addition, Botulinum toxin
type A (commonly known as Botox) not only helps to improve and rejuvenate your
appearance but also can help patients suffering from migraine attacks, excessive
sweating and grinding/clenching of teeth.
Quick facts about Botox:
- Procedure time: about 10 minutes
- Typical results: smoother, younger looking skin, lasts about 2.5 to 4 months
- Recovery time: none, you can carry on with your normal life immediately after treatment.
- The full results appear within 2 to 14 days.
- Cost: starting from just £80 for a small area (see pricelist)